Please note that UVC light is dangerous to both human and animal cells. DO NOT ! shine the light onto the human body, an animal, or into the eyes!
Fenix LD32 UVC is a powerful LED torch with an effective UVC disinfection function built - in.
The light is powered by an included 3500 mAh high capacity 18650 rechargeable battery and offers 4 brightness levels & strobe output from the torch beam, plus UVC light output from a side mounted disinfection LED
LD32 UVC 1200 Lumen LED torch has a beam range of 170 metres and offers 4 brightness settings of 15 lm (144 hrs), 150 lm (14 hrs), 350 lm (4 hrs 45 min), and 1200 lm (1 hr total run time) plus 1200 lumen strobe mode. The LED torch is operated by a round button in the head of the light.
The UVC disinfecting LED is located under a screw down safety cap in the head of the torch and is operated by simultaneously holding down 2 buttons. Recommended disinfection distance is 2cm and a disinfection cycle lasts 30 seconds before automatically switching off the LED. The next disinfection cycle can be started by releasing then holding down both buttons again. Operated at the recommended 2cm distance, a disinfection cycle can kill more than 99.9% of viruses and bacteria in the LED coverage area.
Fenix LD32 UVC LED torch features:
* White beam LED - Cree XHP-35 with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
* Can use the included 18650 USB rechargeable battery or 2 x CR123 batteries
* Single torch operation button for ease of use
* Lockout feature to prevent accidental operation (double click the button within 0.5 seconds to lock / unlock)
* Battery status indicator built into the operating button
* Intelligent overheat protection
* Pocket clip - perfect for daily carry
* Waterproof to 2m depth (IP68)
* Operating temperature / -35 to 45 degrees c
* Over heat protection reduces output when temperature reaches 60C in Turbo Mode
* 1.5m drop tested
Fenix LD32 UVC disinfection features:
* High efficiency 10mW Liteon UVC LED
* Separate marker LED to indicate coverage area of invisible UVC light
* Triple safety features - Screw down LED safety cap (screws into light tail for storage),
dual button operation and forced off after 30 seconds
Please note that UVC light is dangerous to both human and animal cells. DO NOT shine the light onto the human body, an animal, or into the eyes!
For full product details please refer to the user manual in the images area.